Experience the best in class support for your Daily IT needs, connect with SupportLane Helpdesk.
Overview Acting as a single point of contact our Managed Service Desk addresses the complexities of delivering service across the UK and US by presenting our Customers with a consistent face. An innovative distributed service model has proven to be the best industry method to manage your resources centrally whilst delivering locally.
SupportLane offers on-demand support services to hundreds of thousands of consumers and small businesses across a wide range of computing and communications devices over the call, chat, and email. Connecting with our tech support experts is super easy.
Book an Appointment
In case if you want to speak to your account specialist at a specific time, you can do so either by contacting us via phone or email. Just go to the contact us page and don’t forget to mention the brief issue and your customer ID in the subject section for a quick response, also the time you wish to be contacted.
- Update and installation of new applications.
- Set up and configure existing software.
- Complete support for setting up your current email accounts on both Apple and Windows devices.
- Internet connectivity troubleshooting and precise diagnosis at no cost.
- If your operating system is malfunctioning, consult SupportLane IT experts for instant solutions.
- Get suggestions on how to safeguard your devices. Quick set up for configuring the backup system, either on an external HDD or to a network drive.
- Learn how to configure wireless and the wired network printers, with your devices.
- Complete Tune-up and optimization for your PC or Apple devices.
- One to One personalized phone support for learning new or existing applications( most of the applications covered).
- Web and App designing.
- Dedicated support advisors from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM your local time.
We are open 24×7, 365 days a year. Hence it is quite easy and convenient to discuss your tech issues with our support experts. Connect with our IT team within minutes.
Disclaimer: SupportLane is an independent Professional Services and Support Company based in the US. We are not associated with Apple Inc. nor paid by them to Support their devices. You might be able to get free help from Contacting Apple UK directly. However, SupportLane can provide you with OnDemand support from its certified Apple Experts. Use of any trademarks, brand names, logos, and symbols are for reference only. SupportLane hereby disclaims any sponsorship, affiliation or endorsement of or by any such third-party. we do not represent any company or brand in any manner whatsoever.